Monday, May 20, 2013

Challenge # 66 Something for Kids


Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers" challenge!

Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

Another week of  Simply Fabulous Entries!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!! 

Unclaimed Prizes - New Winners
Challenge
#64 Bugaboo Stamps - #37 Cathy 

Challenge # 62 Meljen Stamps - #43 Niki 
#62 Whoopsi Daisy - #34 Donna 


Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until May 27th to claim your prize!





A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week

Sassy Studio Designs 
Winner of their fabulous prize of 4 digis from their store

#87 Sandra Janssen






Designs by Beccy Muir


Winner of their fabulous Prize of 3 Digital Images of Winner's choice

#135 Sonia 

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until May 27th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!



5 Top Picks
by the Design Team

#132 Cathy 

#5 Ann Whitfield 

#10 Chris 

#39 Suzette 

#75 Lindsay 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, Ilove thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Offering a fabulous prize of a $10 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi  Stamps store 




 My name is Heidi Schwoerer and I love drawing and crafting!  I started drawing at about age 7 and I just never stopped!  I attended college got my degree in art and had a hard time finding an "art" job.  I never stopped drawing though and sooner or later I developed my own style, started freelancing, started a rubber stamp business, started a digital stamp business and then just turned to licensing my line art and selling digital stamps!(which is where I am now!)  In 2013 I hope to find my own coloring style and create a colored art license portfolio.
 I love to use Adobe Ideas on my iPad to sketch, outline and color all my illustrations!  I do still love to sketch with a good old pencil and sketch book though!  I bring an idea book with me where ever I go, so when ever an idea pops into my head I can jot it down or draw a quick sketch.-Heidi

Offering a fabulous prize of  3 digital images from her online store 



Our theme this week is 

Something for Kids 

We are excited to Welcome a New Guest Designer 
Please give a warm welcome to 
Jenn



Hi everyone,
I'm Jenn, 30-something year old, SAHM to 5 who range in ages from 5 months to 20 years.  I've been card making for about 8 months and have found it to be a great way to spend my free time.  I'm so excited to be a  GDT for this challenge and hope everyone will join in the fun!

Wishing you a great day! - Jenn"


Jenn's adorable card using 2 Cute Ink Kitty with Paintbrush 



You can see all of Jenn's beautiful creations 
on her blog - be sure to leave her some love!!


 FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers


Ruza






Chris









Mian


Sandra









Zenita





Fantastic cards for a Child Ladies!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.










3 comments:

  1. Many congrats to you all and so lovely are the Dt's creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab challenge and inspiration!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic I won^_^
    I'm very very very happy^_^
    I sent to jackie the mail with my Beccy's images chose^_^
    Hugs and thanks a lot again,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!